Friday 14 May 2010

Animation issues with walking!!!

When doing the animation for the first scene, I experienced some serious issues when it came to the character walking towards the electric fence, for some reason I could not get him to move across the scene.

For this I just cheated a little bit and grouped the entire scene together and moved the scene towards the character, creating the illusion that the character is in fact moving and not the scene. Also the characters walk cycle screws up towards the end, so i rendered three different camera viewpoints in order to edit between all the shots to hide the screw up of his walk.

Apart from this slight issue I had to overcome, as far as animation is concerned I have had no other issues which have obstructed me from achieving what i want out of the characters and scenery likewise.

No comments:

Post a Comment